Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil 30ml
Tea tree essential oil offers antibacterial protection for both hair and skin. Moreover due to its fresh scent it can be used inside the diffuser which helps purify the air around. is botanical oil concentrate also helps to control scalp infections such as dandruff and skin issues for example, frequent acne. It can also be used to massage on toe and nails in order to reduce fungal infections.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that can be used for several purposes, including keeping skin, hair and nails healthy. In addition to its scientifically backed benefits, tea tree oil is inexpensive and safe when used as directed. Tea tree oil has been used as a traditional medicine by Aborigines for centuries. These native Australians crush tea tree leaves to extract the oil, which is then inhaled to helps with coughs and colds or applied directly to the skin for healing. Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds, including terpinen-4-ol, that have been shown to kill certain bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Tea tree oil can hydrate and cleanse lock of your hair and helps minimize the appearance of flakes in your hair to keep your hair scalp stay healthy and moisturized.Also help your nail care as cuticle oil that will keep your nail healthy and shine.
- Injuries that result in broken skin make it easy for germs to enter your bloodstream, which can lead to infection. Tea tree oil can be used to helps with and disinfect minor cuts and abrasions by killing S. aureus and other bacteria that can cause infection in open wounds
- The antiseptic properties of tea tree oil may contribute to its ability to combat oily skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of tea tree oil make it useful in relieving the discomfort of itchy skin. It soothes the skin and can also help heal infections that cause itchy skin.
- The anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
100% Pure & Natural Tea Tree Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Tea Tree essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
- Essential oils being potent should be diluted with carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
- Patch test recommended before use.