Pure Seabuckthorn Oil 30ml
Extracted from the berries, seeds, and leaves of the sea buckthorn plant. Sea buckthorn has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which improve skin elasticity, reduces scars and discoloration, and helps in wound healing by soothing it. Sea buckthorn oil is a popular alternative for many ailments.
Sea buckthorn oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural remedy against various ailments. It is extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides), which is a small shrub that grows at high altitudes in the northwest Himalayan region. Sea buckthorn oil is rich in various vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds. It is rich in many nutrients and may improve the health of your skin, liver and heart. It may also help protect against diabetes and aid your immune system.
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in various vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants and other plant compounds potentially beneficial to your health.
- Sea buckthorn oil may aid your heart by reducing blood pressure, improving blood cholesterol levels and protecting against blood clots. That said, effects may be strongest in people with poor heart health.
- Sea buckthorn oil may help your skin heal from wounds, sunburns, frostbite and bedsores. It may also promote elasticity and protect against dryness.
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in beneficial plant compounds such as flavonoids and antioxidants, which may help your body fight infections.
- Sea buckthorn may offer an array of additional health benefits, ranging from reduced inflammation to menopause Helps withment.