Pure Neem Oil 30ml
Neem tree has a history in Indian Folklore, also named as Indian Lilac. The oil is made from neem leaves as it is considered to be the most effective medicine since we can remember in India. The strengths of neem oil are endless, they prevent it from dry skin, acne, scars, etc. Our neem oil aims to provide all the health benefits in one bottle.
Ancient Ayurvedic texts describe Neem trees as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini’ which means Universal Healer or Helps withr of all Ailments. Considered sacred by the people of India, the legendary tree has come to symbolize good health and protection. It is often referred to as the “village pharmacy” as each part of the neem tree is used to improve well-being and Helps with ailments. All of Neem’s antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties are found in this Neem Oil.
- "Neem Oil has regenerative properties that support healthy cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function. It also helps in countering hair thinning caused by pollution, stress or medication. Therefore, regular application of neem oil promotes thicker, stronger, and more luxurious hair growth.
- Regular application of neem oil will result in lustrous and healthy hair. Neem oil contains several fatty acids – such as linoleic, oleic, stearic acids which nourish the scalp and hair. These fatty acids present in Neem oil revitalize and restore dry, under-nourished or rough hair.
- The primary cause of dandruff is fungi known as Candida and Malassezia. Neem oil is effective against these fungi due to its antifungal properties. Neem oil also provides relief from inflammation, itchiness, and irritation that results from dandruff.
- If your hair is turning gray due to hormonal imbalances, then you will benefit from Neem oil. Regular application of Neem oil to hair helps Helps with premature graying. However, note that applying Neem oil is only useful in delaying or preventing graying. It won’t affect hair that has already turned gray due to ageing.
- Vitamin E and Essential Fatty Acids present in Neem oil enable it to seep deep into the skin thereby healing cracks caused by dryness. It also restores the protective layer of the skin which further helps in reducing moisture loss.