Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil 30ml
The aroma of the lemongrass oil is sweet-grassy with a hint of spice and zesty notes which relieves stress. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties as it reduces skin irritation and lightens dark spots with regular use. Lemongrass essential oil can be used as a bath oil and even during aromatherapy sessions.
Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, lemongrass oil has a powerful, citrus scent. It’s often found in soaps and other personal care products. Lemongrass oil can be extracted, and it’s been used by healthcare providers to helps with digestive problems and high blood pressure. It has many other potential health benefits, too.
- Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection. Chronic inflammation is thought to cause many health problems, including arthritis and cardiovascular disease. Lemongrass contains citral, an anti-inflammatory compound
- Dandruff is a very common irritant found on the scalp. Having a flake-free scalp and well-nourished hair-follicles is the key to strong and thick hair growth. Adding 2-3 drops of Lemongrass essential oil to your hair oil and applying it on the scalp effectively eliminates dandruff-causing bacteria
- Lemongrass essential oil contains a high amount of anti-fungal properties. This works against the growth of fungal infections on the body. It is specifically stated to combat the formation of the candida species on the skin, nails, and hair
- The aroma of the Lemongrass essential oil is peace-inducing, as well as calming. When inhaled through a diffuser or vaporizer, the oil can spontaneously reduce any stress or anxiety
- Again, as stress and anxiety are a common factor that causes an increase in the blood pressure rate, this oil is known to reduce it and thereby eliminate stress. Even massaging this oil on the scalp is beneficial as the aroma has a calming effect.
100% Pure & Natural Lemongrass Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Lemongrass essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
- Essential oils being potent should be diluted with a carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
- Patch test recommended before use.