Pure Lemon Essential Oil 30ml
Lemon essential oil is used for relieving anxiety and pain. It improves skin texture, reduces pigmentation, and treats acne. Its citrusy smell helps in revitalizing the mind so that one can feel fresh and energized. Lemons are very effective for hair and so is the essential oil derived from them as it provides lustrous hair by reducing dandruff and itchiness on the scalp.
Lemon essential oil is a completely natural ingredient that also serves as a home health remedy. It’s extracted from the peel of fresh lemons using a “cold-pressing” process that pricks and rotates the peel as oil is released.
The lemon essential oil can be diluted and applied topically to your skin, as well as diffused into the air and inhaled. Some people swear by lemon essential oil as an ingredient that fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clears your skin, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation. A lemon essential oil can act as an excellent deodorant. It has a fresh clean scent that masks any bad odors and absorbs sweat and sebum as well as refreshes your skin! The lemon essential oil also has antibacterial properties that keep the bacteria away.
- Lemon oil is one of several essential oils that can kill harmful bacteria that can grow on your skin. Lemon essential oil perks up your mood, but it also may work to boost your brainpower
- Lemon essential oil is sometimes used in aromatherapy as a natural analgesic. The anti-stress and antidepressant effects of this oil may have something to do with how it helps our bodies interpret our pain without panicking
- Lemon essential oil is called 'liquid sunshine' for a reason. Its fresh, citrusy scent has mood uplifting properties that can wash away your blues. When massaged into your skin, it can give you a clearer complexion. When used as a perfume it can mask bad odors and leaves you smelling fresh. When used as a bath oil it can rejuvenate and gently cleanse your skin
- Lemon essential oil, when added to your bath water can rejuvenate and gently cleanse your skin as well as activate your mind. It cleanses your skin from deep within the pores
- It is full of antioxidants and vitamin C. These properties of lemon oil fight off acne-causing germs. Add a few drops of it to your homemade facial mask or scrub and apply!
100% Pure & Natural Lemon Essential Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
1) Lemon essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
2) Essential oils being potent should be diluted with carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
3) Patch test recommended before use.