Pure Lavender Essential Oil 30ml
Lavender Essential Oil is one stop solution for your skin problems as it prevents acne breakouts, treats dry skin, and provides glowing skin. Our oil also promotes hair growth, and prevents thinning. Due to its soft, floral and fresh aroma it may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make calming massage oil or used as bath oil. It also provides calmness to give comfortable sleep and repels insects.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils used in aromatherapy. Distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia, the oil promotes relaxation and believed to helps with anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps. Lavender oil works to kill bacteria, and this can prevent and heal acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation when you put it on your skin.
- Lavender oil can aid in skin lightening since it reduces inflammation. It can reduce discoloration, including dark spots. Lavender oil helps lessen blotchiness and redness. If you have hyperpigmentation on your skin, lavender oil may be able to help with that as well
- Free radicals are partly responsible for fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Lavender oil is full of antioxidants, which help protect you from the free radicals
- Painful inflammation can be helps withed with lavender oil. The oil’s pain-relieving and numbing effects help soothe the inflammation, while the beta-caryophyllene in the oil also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Lavender oil does double duty for insect bites. It acts as an insect repellent, and it can relieve itching after a bite occurs. Both candles and sprays can be used to repel mosquitos and other bugs. You can add seven drops to the candle and put it outdoors. For a spray, mix eight ounces of water and four drops of lavender oil in a spray bottle and shake it. Because it’s a natural remedy, you can spray it on your body and your clothes before you go outside.
- Lavender is packed with antioxidants that protect and nourish your skin, making it a perfect addition to any skincare formula. Lavender's antimicrobial and antifungal properties make it an excellent choice to combat a cold sore
100% Pure & Natural Lavender Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
1) Lavender essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
2) Essential oils being potent should be diluted with carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
3) Patch test recommended before use.