Pure Jasmine Fragrance Oil 30ml
Jasmine Fragrance Oil is derived from the flowers of the Jasminum officinale. Beneficial for dry skin and damaged as well as frizzy hair. The sweet floral fragrance of jasmine helps with stress relief, uplifts your mood and also induces sleep.
The health benefits of jasmine essential oil can be attributed to its properties as an antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, antispasmodic, cicatrizant, expectorant, galactagogue, emmenagogue, parturient, sedative, and a uterine substance.
Jasmine essential oil is extracted from the flowers of jasmine, and it has various scientific names including Jasminum grandiflorum (Royal jasmine) and Jasminum officinale (Common jasmine). The oil is extracted mainly from the latter variety. Its main components are benzoic acid, benzaldehyde, benzyl acetate, benzyl alcohol, indole, benzyl benzoate, cis-3-hexenyl benzoate, cis-jasmone, ceosol, eugenol, farnesol, geraniol, linalool, methyl anthranilate, p-cresol, nerol, gamma terpineol, nerolidol, isophytol, and phytol. Jasmine is a very famous flower. It has a strong yet sweet, pleasing fragrance, which is very common in flowers that bloom only at night.
- Jasmine oil has long been associated with skincare, particularly in terms of helps withing dry, brittle, or dehydrated skin. Jasmine essential oil is very good for helps withing and relaxing spasms. It provides quick relief from spasmodic coughs, cramps, congestion, asthma, breathlessness, and even spasmodic cholera. It also alleviates intestinal cramps and pains resulting from spasms in other parts of the body.
- Are you worried about the scar marks and after spots left by boils, acne, or other wounds? You should try jasmine essential oil. Since it is a cicatrizant, it can help fade those scar marks and after spots. It can also help eliminate the fat cracks that often happen in pregnant mothers
- The expectorant property of jasmine essential oil can help you have an undisturbed night of sleep, even when you are suffering from a cough or cold. It provides relief from a cough.
- The properties of jasmine essential oil make it an ideal tool for inducing long, restful, and undisturbed sleep. Its behavior as an expectorant, sedative, and antispasmodic combine to help you indulge in a peaceful good night’s sleep. By reducing signs of insomnia and sleeplessness, you can get more productive at work and in your personal life
- Jasmine essential oil increases milk secretion from the breasts and is therefore very good for lactating mothers and their new babies.
100% Pure & Jasmine Fragrance Oil- 30 ml
Direction to Use
1) Jasmine Fragrance oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
2) Essential oils being potent should be diluted with a carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
3) Patch test recommended before use