Pure Grape Seed Oil 30ml
Our oil is extracted from Fresh grape seeds. e high Vitamin E and Omega 6 fatty acids content are wonderful for the skin as it helps keep the skin elastic and soft. Grapeseed oil helps reduce acne scars over time. Use regularly for better results.
Grapeseed oil has become popular in households as a substitute for other types of oils. It contains vitamin E and some fatty acids that may contribute to a healthy lifestyle and diet. There are many uses of grapeseed oil for the skin, especially on the face. Because it contains high levels of vitamin E, this oil may contribute to better skin and reducing UV damage. However, other studies indicate that there is not enough research to truly determine the potential benefits of using vitamin E on the skin.
- Thanks to its vitamin E content, grapeseed oil assists in the production of collagen and improves skin tone. This mighty vitamin, along with proanthocyanidins, increase the restoration rate of collagen meaning firmer, more youthful looking skin.
- Thanks to the polyphenols found in grapeseed oil, these gems help combat premature aging and wrinkles. Along with fatty acids, grapeseed’s polyphenols also help to mitigate signs of premature aging while boosting circulation. This oil also has natural astringent properties, making the skin look tighter and more youthful.
- The powerful antioxidants in grapeseed oil have another benefit. One review describes grapeseed oil as helping to protect your skin from absorbing the full damage of UV rays.
- Grapeseed oil contains a powerful antioxidant ingredient called proanthocyanidin. This antioxidant may even out skin tone when it’s used on your skin consistently.
- Because of the proven antimicrobial properties of grapeseed oil, some people use it to Helps with acne outbreaks. Though research into how this works is lacking, it makes sense that by attacking bacteria that can get deep into your pores and cause breakouts, grapeseed oil can make your skin clearer.
100% Pure & Natural Grape Seed Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Few drops of oil can be mixed with regular hair oil
- Helpful in face and body massage.
- Can be used in face masks in order to provide moisture to the skin.