Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil 30ml
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is derived from eucalyptus trees. Eucalyptus has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. Our oil helps in relieving sore muscles, sunburns, and can be used as an insect repellent. It also improves hair growth and fights the itchiness and dryness of the scalp. It has an energizing and mint like fragrance that refreshes your mind.
Originally native to Australia, eucalyptus trees are now grown all over the world and used for their medicinal properties. Their healing power comes from eucalyptus oil, which is made from the tree’s oval-shaped leaves. The leaves are dried, crushed, and distilled to release the essential oil. Components like α-Terpineol, Limonene, Aromadendrene, Piperitone, Citronellal, and Camphor present in Eucalyptus Essential oil provide immense benefits for skin, hair, and overall health. In Ayurveda, Eucalyptus is known for its Vata pacifying properties as it has heating energy. It strengthens the overall metabolism, circulation, and immune system. It’s also a powerful antiseptic and analgesic that can be used to helps with wounds, infections, and painful inflammation of the muscles that lead to muscle soreness.
- Eucalyptus is a common ingredient found in cold and cough medications. It is majorly because researchers are stating that Eucalyptus can attenuate mucus and dilate the bronchi and bronchioles present in the lungs. This is possible as it contains pinene, known to be a bronchi-dilator and also cineole, which helps in reducing inflammation and mucus build-up
- When the Eucalyptus essential oil is inhaled, its unique properties help in decreasing pain. The cineole and limonene present in the extracts of this oil are known pain-relievers
- The antifungal and antiseptic properties present in Eucalyptus oil works against the formation of dandruff. The yeast-like fungus called Malassezia is the usual cause of dandruff. This oil, along with a suitable carrier oil, could efficiently keep dandruff formation and related issues like itchiness at bay
- As Eucalyptus has properties that aid in fighting against dandruff, promoting blood circulation, and eliminating any inflammation or fungal invasion on the scalp, it banks the credibility of promoting significant hair growth. Its soothing and calming effects even reduce stress, which is often stated as one of the common causes of hair loss. It provides the nourishment and constituents needed for healthy hair growth
- Sunburns could be quite painful. However, the pain-relieving properties, coupled with the soothing composition of this oil, could tremendously bring relief to sunburns and even redness. Also, the antibacterial components would prevent the onset of any infection.
100% Pure & Natural Eucalyptus Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Eucalyptus essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
- Essential oils being potent should be diluted with a carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
- Patch test recommended before use.