Pure Cedarwood Essential Oil 30ml
Extracted from needles, berries and leaves of cedar trees our essential oil works on improving concentration, relieving pain and inflammation. It has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties as it soothes skin and has a calming effect. Massaging your scalp with a mixture of cedarwood oil and a carrier oil may also help reduce and soothe an itchy and flaking scalp.
Cedarwood essential oil is a substance derived from the needles, leaves, bark, and berries of cedar trees. There are many varieties of cedar trees found around the world. Some trees referred to as cedars are actually juniper trees. Both are evergreen conifers
- Alopecia areata is a disease that causes the immune system to attack hair follicles, leading to hair loss. Cedarwood is one of several essential oils that may improve hair growth
- Massaging your scalp with a mixture of cedarwood oil and a carrier oil may also help reduce and soothe an itchy, flaking scalp. This may make it beneficial for helps withing dandruff and scalp eczema
- Cedarwood oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This may make it beneficial for skin conditions like acne. Cedarwood oil may also be beneficial for other skin conditions. For example, it may reduce the appearance of scars, helps with minor wounds, alleviate arthritis pain
- When used as an aromatherapy helps withment, cedarwood oil may have sedative qualities, making it beneficial for alleviating occasional insomnia. Try using cedarwood oil as an aromatherapy helps withment or add a few drops to a hot bath prior to going to bed
- The cedrol in cedarwood oil may have a soothing effect on mood, making it beneficial for anxiety, and reducing stress. You can also try using cedarwood oil as a spot helps withment on pimples, blackheads, or whiteheads. Dilute the oil, apply it to your skin using a swab or cotton ball, and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing.
100% Pure & Natural Cedarwood Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Cedarwood essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
- Essential oils being potent should be diluted with a carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
- Patch test recommended before use