Pure Camphor Essential Oil 30ml
Camphor has antifungal and antibacterial properties which acts as a pain reliever and reduces itchiness on scalp. Due to its strong menthol like aroma, it helps in soothing nasal congestion and gives you a sound sleep at night.
Camphor oil has a wide variety of topical uses due to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can be used to helps with skin conditions, improve respiratory function, and relieve pain. The health benefits of camphor essential oil include its properties as a stimulant, antispasmodic, antiseptic, decongestant, anesthetic, sedative, and nervous pacifier. It also acts as an antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, and an insecticide.
- Camphor essential oil is an effective stimulant that can help boost the activity of the circulatory system, metabolism, digestion, secretion, and excretion. This property helps in giving relief from problems and ailments associated with improper circulation, digestion, sluggish or overactive metabolic rates, obstructed secretions, and a wide variety of uncommon conditions
- Camphor oil is an excellent disinfectant, insecticide, and germicide. It can be added to drinking water to disinfect it, particularly during the summer and in rainy seasons when there is a higher chance of water becoming infected
- It acts as a good anesthetic and is very effective for local anesthesia. It causes numbness of the sensory nerves in the area of application. It also reduces the severity of nervous disorders and convulsions, epileptic attacks, nervousness, and chronic anxiety
- It is a very efficient antispasmodic and gives immediate relief from spasms and cramps. It is also effective in curing extreme spasmodic cholera
- The cooling effect of camphor oil makes it an anti-inflammatory and sedative agent. It is very helpful in curing nearly all types of inflammation, both internal and external. It also relaxes the body and mind while giving a feeling of peace and freshness.
100% Pure & Natural Camphor Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Camphor essential oil can be used in aromatherapy sessions and diffusers.
- Essential oils being potent should be diluted with carrier oil or masking powders when applied directly to your skin in order to avoid irritation.
- Patch test recommended before use.