Pure Bhringraj Oil 30ml
An ayurvedic remedy used to treat many ailments mainly concerned with hair. A good massage of our Bhringraj Oil is considered to be healthy as it helps in relaxing the body. It also helps in providing volume, repairing dull hair, and bringing back the shine of your hair. Bhringraj also improves your scalp health by fighting dandruff and prevents premature hair greying.
Bhringraj oil comes from a plant known in English as “false daisy.” The herb is in the sunflower family and grows best in moist places including Thailand, India, and Brazil. Leaves from the bhringraj plant are mixed and heated with a carrier oil to produce bhringraj oil. Bhringraj can also be found in capsule or powder form. Bhringraj oil can help promote hair growth and improve dandruff.
- Bhringraj oil has antimicrobial and antifungal properties that can help reduce dandruff. The oil also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help psoriasis or other skin irritations on the scalp. It is also said to improve circulation to the scalp.
- Though gray hair is largely genetic, anecdotally speaking, some report that bhringraj oil may slow or prevent the graying process. Gray hair is also commonly understood as a loss of pigment (melanin). The darkening properties of Bhringraj of may help hair appear less gray.
- Magnesium is known for its relaxant properties and may promote muscle relaxation, sleep, and it can also improve mood.
- Bhringraj oil is hydrating and can help quench dry skin. Bhringraj is an anti-inflammatory, so when applied topically to skin it may help Helps with skin inflammation like psoriasis, dermatitis, and some forms of acne.
- Bhringraj is great for skin health and skin problem. It helps to rejuvenate your skin and helps to reduce wrinkles and dullness of the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory property that helps to reduce symptoms of acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
100% Pure & Natural Bhringraj Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Few drops of oil can be mixed with regular hair oil
- Helpful in face and body massage.
- Can be used in face masks in order to provide moisture to the skin.