Pure Argan Oil 30ml
Argan oil has traditionally been used to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health. It helps provide ultimate nourishment to damaged hair, reduces frizziness and boosts hair growth. Extracted naturally, it can be used as an eye serum for the sensitive skin around the eyes which tends to age easily and also to provide essential moisture to dry skin making it more supple and soft.
Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees native to Morocco. It’s most frequently sold as pure oil, which can be directly applied topically (directly to the skin) or ingested in order to provide several health benefits. It comes in supplement capsule form to be taken by mouth. It’s also commonly mixed into a number of cosmetic products like shampoos, soaps, and conditioners. Argan oil has traditionally been used both topically and orally to improve the health of skin, hair, and nails. It contains a number of different beneficial properties and vitamins that form a powerful combination to boost skin health.
- Argan oil is primarily comprised of fatty acids and a variety of phenolic compounds.Argan oil provides a good source of linoleic and oleic fatty acids, two fats known to support good health. It also boasts high levels of vitamin E.
- The various phenolic compounds in argan oil are likely responsible for most of its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory capacities. Argan oil is rich in vitamin E, or tocopherol, a fat-soluble vitamin that serves as a potent antioxidant to reduce the damaging effects of free radicals
- Argan oil is a rich source of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated, omega-9 fat. Argan oil’s fatty acids and antioxidants may help reduce heart disease risk.
- A few small studies indicate that argan oil may be effective at reducing signs of aging, either when ingested or applied directly to your skin.
- While argan oil has been traditionally used to Helps with skin infections, there is limited evidence to support this. That said, anti-inflammatory compounds may benefit skin tissue
100% Pure & Natural Argan Oil - 30 ml
Direction to Use
- Few drops of oil can be mixed with regular hair oil
- Helpful in face and body massage.
- Can be used in face masks in order to provide moisture to the skin.