Pumpkin Seed Oil + Flax Seed Oil Capsules
Pumpkin seeds may be small, but they’re packed full of valuable nutrients. Eating only a small amount of them can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc. Because of this, pumpkin seeds have been associated with several health benefits. These include improved heart health, prostate health and protection.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium and many other nutrients.
- Pumpkin seeds are full of antioxidants that may help protect against disease and reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin seeds may help relieve symptoms of problems with urination.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
- Nutrients in pumpkin seeds may help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol.