Lavender Hydrosol Water
Grown in Northern Africa and in the Mediterranean region, Lavender is known to purify the skin. Our Lavender Hydrosol water comprises the properties of Lavender e.i, being anti-inflammatory, reducing acne, and purifying the skin. With its strong smell hitting you, it can bring peace of mind.
Lavender hydrosol has many names. Lavender linen water, floral water, lavender mist or lavender spray. As the saying goes, “a rose by any other name is still a rose,” so no matter what you call it, lavendar hydrosol is a refreshing and relaxing multi-purpose spray. Producing lavender hydrosol is part of the essential oil distillation process. Water and steam are pushed around and through the plant material, which captures the steam and essential oil. The two are separated out later on, which results in the production of pure lavender hydrosol – a nice-smelling, multi-purpose water with all of the properties of the plant it has been extracted from. All-natural lavender hydrosol has a multitude of uses you and your family can benefit from. On top of refreshing the air in your home, it also makes a wonderful hair rinse, and even a fabulous way to lightly perfume clothes and bedding.
- Hydrosols are water-based products made from the distillation of fresh flowers, leaves, fruits, and other plant materials. They’re a byproduct of the essential oil manufacturing process and share many of the same properties as essential oils.
- The difference is that hydrosols are mostly water. This means they’re much less concentrated than essential oils. They also have a softer, more subtle scent.
- Try using lavender hydrosol instead of your typical face toner. Due to its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, lavender hydrosol will keep your face cleaner over the course of the day, and will also give it a fresher, youthful appearance.
- Lavender hydrosol is an excellent way to control the redness of pimples, keeping your skin as beautiful as possible.
- Lavender hydrosol is a much better alternative to use when washing your hair. On top of smelling lovely, let’s not forget that it also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which brings a substantial contribution to keeping your hair clean, shiny, and healthy.