Ginkgo Biloba Vegan Capsules
Ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses. Because it’s the only surviving member of an ancient order of plants, it’s sometimes referred to as a living fossil. Ginkgo supplements are associated with several health benefits, most of which focus on brain function and blood circulation.
- Ginkgo contains potent antioxidants, which fight the damaging effects of free radicals and may be behind most of its health claims.
- Ginkgo has the ability to reduce inflammation caused by various conditions. This may be one of the reasons it has such broad health applications.
- Ginkgo can increase blood flow. This may have applications for the helps withment of diseases related to poor circulation.
- Ginkgo may help Helps with anxiety, though this is likely due to its antioxidant content. Ginkgo may also improve mental performance in healthy people.
- Ginkgo biloba has anti-inflammatory effects. Supplementing with ginkgo may increase blood flow to the eyes.