Flax Seed Oil Vegan Capsules
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that the body needs to function and cannot create on its own — they must be consumed. Omega-3s are considered important for brain health, heart health, immunity, & healthy hair, skin & nails. Studies show that omega-3s may also reduce inflammation, helping to balance the pro-inflammatory effects. Vegan Flaxseed Oil is a plant-based source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Flaxseed oil is 60% ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), an omega-3 fatty acid which the body can convert into other essential omega-3s, such as EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid).
- Flaxseed oil offers a cleaner, more sustainable, plant-based source of omega-3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids.
- Our pure flaxseed oil is carefully extracted from organic, non-GMO flax seeds without the use of hexane or added heat, helping to preserve the delicate structure of the omega-3s.
- Science confirms the importance of omega-3s in a healthy diet, with essential benefits for brain health, heart health, immune support, and healthy hair, skin and nails
- Flax is high in lignans to support healthy digestion. It’s also high in both soluble and insoluble fiber which can support colon detoxification, and REDUCE SUGAR CRAVINGS. Flax is rich in healthy fats and fiber, which helps you feel full and satisfied.
- We’ve designed our organic flaxseed oil liquid filled capsules to the perfect size for anyone to take, even if you have a hard time taking pills.