B-Complex Vegan Capsules
Good nutrition is tied to good health, as well as to the prevention and Helps withment of many conditions. Getting the recommended amounts of vitamins each day is an important part of the nutrition equation, and B vitamins are essential for preventive care. Abundant in green vegetables, whole or enriched grains, dairy, and meats, B vitamins help promote a healthy metabolism and are also linked to a reduced risk of stroke. Most of the B vitamins are involved in the process of converting food into energy. Some help metabolize carbohydrates, while others break down fat5 and/or protein.
- B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and well-being. As the building blocks of a healthy body, B vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism
- B vitamins are especially important for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. These vitamins aid in fetal brain development as well as reduce the risk of birth defects
- B vitamins are thought to increase testosterone levels in men, which naturally decrease with age. They may also help men build muscle and increase strength
- Most of the B vitamins are involved in the process of converting food into energy. Some help metabolize carbohydrates, while others break down fat5 and/or protein
- Vitamin B2 keeps the eyes, nervous system, and skin healthy. It aids in the conversion of food into energy and helps enzymes in the body function properly. It also makes and repairs DNA, helps with the optimal function of the digestive and nervous systems, and promotes skin health.