Argan Oil Hair Serum
Protecting your hair from all the external harmful radicals, our Argan Oil Hair Serum releases Vitamin E, massaging your scalp and roots gently, making them powerful and luscious. Helping in the growth of your hair possesses the quality of healing your hair internally by giving it volume.
Argan oil — or “liquid gold,” as many refer to it — is made from the fresh kernels of the fruit of the argan tree in Morocco. Pure argan oil has been used for centuries for cooking and as a home remedy for health and beauty, including hair loss. Argan oil is full of fatty acids and powerful antioxidants, such as vitamin E, that have been shown to have benefits for your scalp and hair. So bring home Vegan Pro Argan oil hair serum that helps you achieve your desired hair.
- Argan oil is mostly used as a moisturizer for skin and hair because it is full of fatty acids, mainly oleic acid and linoleic acid. These oils have been shown to lubricate the hair shaft and help your hair maintain moisture. Argan oil is also rich in vitamin E that may help prevent dryness, reduce fizziness, and boost shine.
- Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are good for the skin. This can help prevent or improve skin conditions, including those that can affect the scalp that can cause hair loss.
- The medium-chain fatty acids in argan oil have a protective effect that can help prevent damage from washing and styling. oils that are rich in linoleic acid, oleic acid, and palmitic acid add a protective layer to the hair that improves combing force and protects the hair from breakage during heat styling. Oil helps withment was also shown to reduce the formation of split ends, which can result in thicker, healthier-looking hair.
- Get smooth and frizz-free hair with the Intense Moisture Hair Serum that helps to manage thick and rebellious hair. The Argan oil keeps hair smooth and frizz-free so that you have a happy hair day.
- Vitamin E and the omega fatty acids found in argan oil provide moisture and protection to frayed or damaged hair shafts. The former strengthens the hair while the latter soothes frayed ends and frizz.