- Do any of your products test on animals?
No, we don't include animals in the manufacturing of products. In addition to this, we condone cruelty towards animals. Thus, the products are not tested on animals.
- Are your products certified vegan?
All our products are certified as vegan by us as well as our suppliers. You can visit the certification section on our website to get more details.
- Do I need to be a vegan to purchase products from your website?
We support veganism. But, we don’t coerce people to convert towards veganism. Thus, you don’t need to be a vegan just because you want to purchase products from our website.
- Are your products suitable for all skin types?
Yes, all our products are suitable for all skin types. We believe in promoting effective skincare for all.
- Can I find out about the ingredients used in your products
Yes, you can check the list of ingredients used in the products. Complete information is given on the product page.
- Can I sell Vegan Pro Life products in my store?
Right now, we don’t offer wholesale distribution of our product. But, you can get in touch with us for any further discussion.
- Where are your products made?
All our products are made at GMP Certified and USFDA Approved Manufacturing Facility .
- Can pregnant women use skin care products by Vegan Pro Life?
Yes, pregnant women can easily use the products that we manufacture. But we advised to consult Health Professional before taking the health supplements and in case of any specific skin-related issues, a doctor's recommendation may be needed.
- Can your products be used on people who have eczema?
Yes, all skincare products that we manufacture have soothing and hydrating effects. Thus, it can be easily used by people who have eczema.
- How often can we use your products?
Skincare products can be used every day to get the needed hydration and nourishment.
- What is the best way to store products offered by Vegan Pro Life?
The best way is to store the product in a cool, dry place. In case of melting any product, it is advisable to store the product in a refrigerator.
- Are the products safe for children?
Yes, all products are vegan and raw. Thus, they are totally safe for children.
- Can I recycle containers in which the products are packaged?
Yes, we use glass containers to store the products. We encourage our customers to recycle the containers.
- Can I order your products online?
Yes, you can order all the products we offer online. Visit our website and purchase as many products as you need.
- Do you accept returns?
We regret that we won't be able to accept returns for skincare products. To get any help, you can get in touch with us by visiting the “Contact us” section on our website.
- Do products by Vegan Pro Life contain Lanolin?
No, the products that we offer do not contain Lanolin or Lanolin derivatives.
- Does the product by Vegan Pro Life contain Paraben?
No, none of the products that we manufacture contain Paraben.
- Does your company use alcohol in manufacturing skincare products?
No, all our skincare products are alcohol-free.
- What does a dermatologically approved product mean?
It means, all products that we manufacture are tested and inspected by an independent testing house, and the results are also verified by a dermatologist.
- Do your skincare products contain soap?
No, we don't use soaps in the manufacturing of any skincare products.