Body lotion with hemp
Hemp being rich in vitamins and fatty acids make it an excellent choice for the skin as it removes all the dryness, itchiness, and scars. Application of our Body Lotion nourishes your skin deeply moisturizing it to even out the skin tone. Our Body lotion is made to be non-greasy and is mild on the skin.
Hemp is a fantastic, versatile, and essential product that's been around for more than 10,000 years. Ancient civilizations used hemp fibers, made from the stalk of the hemp plant, to create rope, paper, and clothing. In fact, many body and hair care products that we use today contain hemp seed oil pressed from hemp seeds. Why hemp seeds? Because of their myriad healing benefits that go much deeper than just soft skin.
- Hemp lotion contains Omega fatty acids, also called essential Fatty Acids or EFA's. EFA's are fatty acids that the body needs for good health, but the human body cannot make them on its own.
- Hemp lotion contains both Omega 3 and Omega 6 (Gamma-Linolenic acid). These essential fatty acids are often associated with, and also found in fish oil. Considering the state of the oceans these days, EFAs derived from hemp seed oil are much safer than fish oil with no threat of exposure to mercury or other toxins
- Hemp lotions also contain key amino acids that help maintain and repair collagen and elastin. In short, hemp lotion will help you retain moisture while preventing wrinkles.
- Hemp seed oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that calm skin conditions.
- Many people have adverse reactions to non-organic ingredients in body and hair care products. Hemp lotions are allergen-free.